It is time again for the new SolydXK ISOs!
These are some of the changes:
- Firefox ESR is now used from Debian repository instead of custom built and installed from the SolydXK repository.
- You can now use custom mount points in the Live Installer. Double click on a partition to select a pre-defined mount point or write your custom mount point.
- Improved command handling of SolydXK applications for the Enthusiast’s Editions.
- The SolydXK scripts were moved from /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin.
- Grizzler improved the /usr/bin/apt script. Run apt in terminal to see a list of commands with explanation.
- SolydX RPI has been built from scratch and is based on Raspbian.
- And many more smaller changes that I forgot to mention here 😉
The community editions and localized editions will follow later. I will post the release of those editions as soon as they are ready. Until then the previous versions will be available for download from our site.
You can find more information, and download the ISOs on our product pages:
SolydX RPI: https://solydxk.com/downloads/solydx-rpi/
For any questions or issues, please visit our forum: http://forums.solydxk.com/